Dennis Tribble, Co-Owner-Broker AZ Licensed
Jane Tribble, Co-Owner-REALTOR® AZ Licensed
Dennis and Janie Tribble are both native Arizonians. Dennis from Chandler and Janie from Winslow, both discovered the awesome beauty of Sedona as young children in the 1950's. They have hiked, fished, and explored the endless treasures of Sedona their entire lives.
Real estate has been their passion for over 52 years. Their experience includes over 1 billion in closed sales, 425 remodeled homes and hundreds of new home sales. Also, their expertise includes decades of rental property management. As investors, they have owner over 112 Sedona properties. No other Sedona REALTOR (r) can speak from their perspective.
Partnered with the only Sedona broker with 52 years of knowledge-buy wisely while knowing where Sedona real estate is going. Dennis and Janie's sales are in the top 1% of Sedona agents for the past 32 years.
Redstone Properties offers extensive and cutting-edge knowledge in financing, home trades, rent with option to buy, 1031 tax exchanges, seller or commission carry backs. Our clients benefit from the most original commission programs that are unheard of in most offices. As a result of their experience, Redstone offers the most innovative and diversified counseling of any REALTORS (r) in Northern Arizona.
Lindsey Hanneman - Realtor(r) | Office Manager
Office: 928-204-2500 | Mobile: 925-989-8445
My combined seven years' experience and mentorship working alongside
* million-dollar top producing real estate professionals in both
*Northern California and Arizona, combined with a partial master's
* Degree in Marketing complementing my bachelor's degree in Psychology,
* Give me both practical experience and working knowledge needed to
* Support both buyers and sellers in their real estate related
* Endeavors. I specialize in representing both buyers and sellers in
Sedona/ Verde Valley Area of Northern Arizona.
I am a proactive, self-starting team player able to work in a
fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and
see jobs through from start to finish.
I am a hard-working and enthusiastic person with excellent data
* Passionate in work with strong desire to contribute and excel
* Hard working and not driven by a clock
* Team player who understands work pressures and deadlines; cheery disposition
* Can do attitude; able to think through and resolve issues independently
* Project and deadline orientation; customer focused
* Thrive in fast paced environments
* Creative; detailed oriented, and always well organized
Experience In/Familiar with:
* Development of marketing campaigns with focus on use of various Social Media platforms
* Use of cloud computing applications
* Data entry; analysis; audits; creation, tracking, and updating routine expense reports
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
* Creation of compelling web content; assembly tracking and updating various reports
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Access; Mac proficient
* Familiar with WordPress; GoogleDocs/Google Analytics; Adobe CS5; CS; Profit Maker; AS/400; SPSS; MLS databases; CRM apps; Cloud-based Apps: saleforce; video conferencing apps, SkySlope
* TRE Module 1 Certified Provider
* CPR Certified