Dennis Tribble, Co-Owner-Broker AZ Licensed
Jane Tribble, Co-Owner-REALTOR® AZ Licensed
Dennis and Janie Tribble are both native Arizonians. Dennis from Chandler and Janie from Winslow, both discovered the awesome beauty of Sedona as young children in the 1950's. They have hiked, fished, and explored the endless treasures of Sedona their entire lives.
Real estate has been their passion for over 52 years. Their experience includes over 1 billion in closed sales, 425 remodeled homes and hundreds of new home sales. Also, their expertise includes decades of rental property management. As investors, they have owner over 112 Sedona properties. No other Sedona REALTOR (r) can speak from their perspective.
Partnered with the only Sedona broker with 52 years of knowledge-buy wisely while knowing where Sedona real estate is going. Dennis and Janie's sales are in the top 1% of Sedona agents for the past 32 years.
Redstone Properties offers extensive and cutting-edge knowledge in financing, home trades, rent with option to buy, 1031 tax exchanges, seller or commission carry backs. Our clients benefit from the most original commission programs that are unheard of in most offices. As a result of their experience, Redstone offers the most innovative and diversified counseling of any REALTORS (r) in Northern Arizona.
My passion is helping others. My mission is simple: exceed client expectations and deliver unrelieved customer service. My demonstrated professionalism, dedication to customer service, and commitment to helping others is what sets me apart from the average REALTOR®.
My strong knowledge of the Sedona market and network combined with commitment to servicing my clients surpasses other agents. I will coordinate all your home needs for marketing: clean-up, landscaping, painting, appliances, window coverings, flooring, roofing, etc. I know the best contractors and sources for anything to do with housing.
My combined eight years' experience and mentorship working alongside million-dollar top producing real estate professionals in both Northern California and Arizona, combined with a partial Master’s Degree in Marketing complementing my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, give me both practical experience and working knowledge needed to support both buyers and sellers in their real estate related endeavors. I specialize in representing both buyers and sellers in Sedona/ Verde Valley Area of Northern Arizona.
I am a proactive, self-starting team player able to work in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and see jobs through from start to finish.
I am a hard-working and enthusiastic person with excellent data management skills.
· Passionate in work with strong desire to contribute and excel
· Hard working and not driven by a clock
· Team player who understands work pressures and deadlines; cheery disposition
· Can do attitude; able to think through and resolve issues independently
· Project and deadline orientation; customer focused
· Thrive in fast paced environments
· Creative; detailed oriented, and always well organized
Experience In/Familiarity with:
· Development of marketing campaigns with focus on the use of various Social Media platforms
· Use of cloud computing applications
· Data entry; analysis; audits; creation, tracking, and updating routine expense reports
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
· Creation of compelling web content; assembly tracking and updating various reports
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Access; Mac proficient
· Familiar with WordPress; GoogleDocs/Google Analytics; Adobe CS5; CS; Profit Maker; AS/400; SPSS;
· MLS databases; CRM apps; Cloud-based Apps: saleforce; video conferencing apps (Zoom, Skype)
· TRE Module 1 Certified Provider
· CPR Certified
· Design for Website content; print for various publications
Simon has been an active Real Estate Broker in California for over 42 years and Joetta has been an active Real Estate Agent in California for 31 years. Simon has specialized in land sales to builders and commercial properties and Joetta has spent her career in Residential sales. We decided to team up about 6 years ago because so many of our clients became friends and so many of our friends were clients. Simon's passion is creating Art and he's an amazing Metal Sculpture, he has a discriminating eye for design and Joetta loves collaborating with him. Joetta also loves to entertain so they create and incorporate soothing ambiance whenever they can! In fact, many of our clients love asking us for advice on remodeling when we are showing them properties. We moved to Sedona about 3 years ago and decided to settle in and Make this special place our home. We are now thrilled to be licensed Real Estate Agents in Arizona and the moment we met Dennis and Janie Tribble at Redstone Properties we knew this is where we wanted to be. We look forward to assimilating into the community and supporting the culture of Sedona.